Thursday, August 4, 2011

Will this pain ever stop?

I miss you…

There I said it.  I miss him.  I miss the man I thought I knew.  I miss the man I thought loved me.  I miss the man who wanted to marry me.  I miss the man who would send me text messages that said “ILU”. 

Where did he go?

I love you…

Why can’t I stop loving him?  He stopped loving me…quite easily it seems. 

He worked hard to build up my confidence only to be the one to tear it down.  Why?

Every time I would start feeling comfortable in the relationship, he would do something to knock me back to the unconfident, blathering idiot.  Did he not like me being comfortable?  Did he not like me confident?

Was I too good to him?  I never did anything to hurt him.  Why does he feel the need to hurt me?  I forgave him every time he hurt me.  Should I have cheated on him?  I’m a good person.  Is that why he doesn’t love me? 

All I ever wanted to do was to love him and make him happy.  Was that a mistake?

What did I do that was so wrong? 

What’s wrong with me?

Will I ever stop crying?

Will I ever be happy again? 

Will I ever find true love?

Does true love exist?

Is there only pain?

I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment